Back with a Bang: Together TV returns to full Freeview capacity, and to celebrate, a new free DIY Challenge is being launched to support mental health in the run-up to Christmas
- Social Purpose Broadcaster Together TV is back on Freeview, with over 20m households once again having access to the channel’s warming blend of feel-good and motivating programming.
- Together TV is available on Freeview channel 83 and a brand new Together TV +1 channel on Freeview channel 92.
- A new ‘DIY Challenge’ - in partnership with UK Men’s Sheds Association - is being launched, hosted by fan favourite and DIY show presenter, Dave Wellman, known from ‘New Home DIY’
- Following the popularity, success and social impact of the Sunflower Challenge - run by the channel in the spring with over 100,000 participants growing sunflowers so far - this next ‘Challenge’ will encourage viewers to make three showstopping DIY projects to Channel Your Inner Maker by boosting their skills, sense of community and wellbeing during tough and isolating winter months.
- 85% of Together TV viewers said that they have done something good as a result of watching the channel and being part of its initiatives (Opinium, July 2022)