TERMS & CONDITIONS
2. The following Services are operated by Together TV:
Together TV streaming apps on iOS, Android and OTT platforms.
3. They are intended to be informative and inspiring places to visit and it is important to us (and for you) that they remain safe, friendly and fair environments for all users. You therefore agree that you will only use each Service in a manner consistent with its purpose and which is in accordance with these terms and conditions (the "Terms").
- The Terms constitute a binding legal agreement between you as user ("you") and Together TV, its assignees and licensees from time to time ("us" or "we").
- The Community Channel operating as Together TV is a Community Benefit Society which operates in the United Kingdom. Its registered number is RS007400 and its centre of operations is 24 Neal Street, London, WC2H 9QW.
- The Terms apply whenever you visit the Service, whether or not you have chosen to register with us, so please read them carefully. By accessing, using, registering for or receiving services offered on the Service you are accepting and agreeing to be bound by the Terms.
- We reserve the right to modify, amend or change the Terms at any time (a "Change"). If we do this then the Changes will be posted on this page and we will indicate the effective date of the updates at the bottom of the Terms. In certain circumstances, we may send an email to our registered users notifying them of any Change. You should regularly check this page to take notice of any Changes.
- If you do not accept any Change to the Terms, you should stop using the Service immediately. Your continued use of the Service following any Change constitutes your acceptance of the Change and you will be legally bound by the new updated Terms.
2. USE OF SERVICE
2.1 All users may browse the Service without registering but if you wish to watch or post things on the Service you must (a) be over 18 years old and (b) register with us.
2.2 No warranty is given about the quality, accuracy, functionality, availability or performance of the Service and we reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, amend, modify or vary the service provided on the Service without notice and without incurring any liability to you.
2.3 Together TV’s office hours are 09.30 to 17.30 on business days (so not on weekends or public holidays) so complaints will only be received and dealt with during those hours. When they are received they will be dealt with as promptly as possible.
2.4 You can terminate your registration at any time by writing to us at [email protected] and asking for your registration to be terminated.
2.5 Termination of your use of the Service in accordance with the Terms, whether by us or by you, does not revoke the licence, warranties or indemnities given by you under the terms, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.
3. WARRANTIES & LIABILITIES
3.1 We expressly disclaim any and all responsibility and liability for your conduct or the conduct of any other user of the Service, and expressly disclaim any liability for content uploaded by you or by any other user. Nothing in the Terms limits or excludes our liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by their proven negligence; or (b) any liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law. However, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Service expressly excludes: (a) all conditions, representations, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and (b) any liability incurred by you arising from use of the Service and its services or these Terms.
3.2 You agree to hold harmless and indemnify us and our officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, assignees, licensees and successors, from and against any third party claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), actions, proceedings, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable solicitor's fees) suffered or reasonably incurred by us arising as a result of, or in connection with a breach of any warranty given by you pursuant to these Terms and/or your use of the Service, the uploading or submission of Content to the Service by you or your conduct on the Service, other than in accordance with the Terms or any applicable law or regulation ("Claim"). We retain the exclusive right to settle, compromise and pay any and all Claims or causes of action which are brought against us without your prior consent.
3.3 The Service is made available on an "as is", "as available" basis. We do not give or make any warranty or representation of any kind about the information or any Content contained on the Service, whether express or implied.
3.4 Use of the Service and the materials available on it is at your sole risk. We cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the transmission, use of data, or inaccurate Content posted by users. You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any material you may obtain from the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. You accept that the Service will not be provided uninterrupted or error free, that defects may not be corrected or that the Service, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs, spyware, Trojan horses or any similar malicious software. We are not responsible for any damage to your computer hardware, computer software, or other equipment or technology including, but without limitation damage from any security breach or from any virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line or network failure or any other technical or other malfunction.
3.5 If, for any reason, any of the Terms are declared to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of a competent jurisdiction, then to the extent that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the Terms and the remainder of the Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
3.6 The Terms set out the entire agreement and understanding between us and you in relation to your use of the Service and supersedes all previous agreements, representations and arrangements between us (either oral or written).
3.7 No failure or delay by us in exercising any right, power or privilege under the Terms shall operate as a waiver of such right or acceptance of any variation of the Terms and nor shall any single or partial exercise by either party of any right, power or privilege preclude any further exercise of that right or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege.
3.8 Nothing in the Terms shall confer or purport to confer on any other third party, any benefit or the right to enforce any term of the Terms and the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to the Terms.
3.9 The Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be are governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
3.10 Apple and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
The Terms were last updated on: 28 October 2021