To: World's Book Day Prize Draw 2019's Winner
From: Together TV (“We”, “Us”)
7th May 2019
For the purposes of this Agreement, the “Material" shall mean the moving footage created by the Winners to share the joy of receiving the book.
1. You hereby grant to us and persons authorised by us the non exclusive right to record, copy, reproduce, broadcast, transmit and perform a clip of the Material of no longer than two minute in length in connection with the production, exploitation, promotion and/or advertising throughout the world for a period of two years from the date on this agreement by means of cable, terrestrial and/or satellite television broadcast and internet transmission via Together TV (including the www.togethertv.com website)
2. You warrant that you are entitled to grant to us the rights referred to in paragraph 1 above and that the exercise of such rights will not (a) infringe the copyright or any other personal or property rights of any person or be in breach of any statute or regulation or (b) entitle any person to claim any payment from us or from any of our licensee (save that we will be responsible for any payments to PRS/MCPS arising from our use of any music incorporated within the material).
3. Neither party shall be entitled to assign the benefit of this agreement to any third party but each shall remain liable to the other for all of its obligations under this agreement.
4. This agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of England and Wales. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to confer any benefit on any third party (whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act 1999 or otherwise). This Agreement may be executed by signed counterparts, and executed counterparts may be delivered electronically and shall be treated as originals.
5. The Licensor shall have the right to terminate this Agreement on written notice in the event that (i) Licensor no longer has the rights necessary to grant this licence, or (ii) we are in breach of any provision of this Agreement.
Our use of the Material is pursuant to this Agreement will be accompanied by a credit in the
‘Courtesy of Production Plus’.